Don’t forget to submit your photography work for our
2017 Spring Nature & Wildlife Photography Exhibit Chinsegut Conservation Center
April 29 | 9am-4pm
Call to Photographers
Chinsegut Conservation Center is hosting their second Photography Exhibit that will feature stunning photographs taken at Chinsegut.
Submission begins February 1, 2017 through April 15, 2017
- Class A — Ages 14 and under
- Class B — Ages 15 and up
- Macro — Get up close with your macro lens. Photograph any subject from insects to leaves
- Black & White — Photograph in Monochrome. Explore the center to find unique designs to express contrast.
- Friendship* — Photograph a friend or a family member exploring Chinsegut. Fun poses to scenic portraits.
- Nature & Wildlife — Chinsegut has a wide variety of areas to photograph. Use your camera to show the best of what center has to offer.
More information here: https://creativenaturephotographyworkshops.com/events-list/30762990934/