Besides vultures.. Wood Storks are also one of my favorite birds.
This online photo challenge came to me when Canon posted a infograph: Portrait photography is all about capturing someone’s personality…
So let’s take that concept and put it in what we love to photograph…
- BE patient
- Have a tripod or monopod
- Give yourself TIME
- BE observant
- Watch your subjects movements and behavior
- Frame your shot
- Nice and tight
- Set your focus points
- Zoned or Single
- Start off with F8 and work up to F11
- Find the background you like
- Remember COLOR in your background
- Watch for interactions with other subjects
- Take more than one shot
Zoos are the best place to practice!
Have fun and post your pic on our Facebook page:
*please remember to resize your photos!