Maybe you’ve already seen a bright meteor streak across the December sky? The annual Geminid meteor shower has arrived. It’s a good time to bundle up, go outside and let the universe blow your mind!
According to the Clear Sky Chart.. its going to be beautiful clear night…
- Wear warm clothing.. it’s going to be a cold one…
- Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/photography-geminid-meteor-shower-over-the-basin-tickets-39684637820
- Gate will be closed at 8pm sharp
- If taking photos there is a tutorial on how to take long exposure star trails @ 7pm
- We will be hiking… this is a rough terrain to May’s Prairie keep that in mind
- Bring Camera, Camera Remote, Flash light, Tripod, Water, Snacks and a chair.
- A $5 donation to the center would be very much appreciated..
Follow us on creative-nature-photography.com for updates and other workshops!
Any questions, please feel free to contact Alice @ 352-232-6092 or Email: email@example.com