Next workshop Sunday March 5th…
Working on Photoshop…
Learn basic tips and tricks on how to bring more depth and color to your photos as well as learn basic tools.
PHOTOSHOP FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
Have you participated in our workshop before… please take our survey.. your feedback is important to us
Wonderful workshop today…. it was a beautiful day and we found some awesome insects!
We touched base on camera settings and most importantly identifying the insects we took photos of today. Naming them, learning their habitat and their behavior.
Looking forward to seeing these ladies photos!
Don’t forget to submit your photography work for our
2017 Spring Nature & Wildlife Photography Exhibit Chinsegut Conservation Center
April 29 | 9am-4pm
Call to Photographers
Chinsegut Conservation Center is hosting their second Photography Exhibit that will feature stunning photographs taken at Chinsegut.
Submission begins February 1, 2017 through April 15, 2017
- Class A — Ages 14 and under
- Class B — Ages 15 and up
- Macro — Get up close with your macro lens. Photograph any subject from insects to leaves
- Black & White — Photograph in Monochrome. Explore the center to find unique designs to express contrast.
- Friendship* — Photograph a friend or a family member exploring Chinsegut. Fun poses to scenic portraits.
- Nature & Wildlife — Chinsegut has a wide variety of areas to photograph. Use your camera to show the best of what center has to offer.
More information here: https://creativenaturephotographyworkshops.com/events-list/30762990934/