Don’t forget to submit your photography work for our
2017 Spring Nature & Wildlife Photography Exhibit Chinsegut Conservation Center
April 29 | 9am-4pm
Call to Photographers
Chinsegut Conservation Center is hosting their second Photography Exhibit that will feature stunning photographs taken at Chinsegut.
Submission begins February 1, 2017 through April 15, 2017
- Class A — Ages 14 and under
- Class B — Ages 15 and up
- Macro — Get up close with your macro lens. Photograph any subject from insects to leaves
- Black & White — Photograph in Monochrome. Explore the center to find unique designs to express contrast.
- Friendship* — Photograph a friend or a family member exploring Chinsegut. Fun poses to scenic portraits.
- Nature & Wildlife — Chinsegut has a wide variety of areas to photograph. Use your camera to show the best of what center has to offer.
More information here: https://creativenaturephotographyworkshops.com/events-list/30762990934/
Tomorrow is an awesome photography workshop…. We will venture out on the trails at Chinsegut Conservation Center and hopes of finding those little critters that crawl, jump and fly!
After our Hike… we will review and identify. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how to research and identify insects via web as well as how to title your photos.
For updates follow us on WordPress: https://creativenaturephotographyworkshops.com/or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeNaturePhotographyWorkshops/